Accounting Manager - permanent position
Robert Half is currently recruiting an (m/f) Accounting Manager to join an international ICT company for a permanent position in the Leuven region.
The company is located in the region of Leuven and is active in the ICT industry.
As an Accounting Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- You will follow up and optimize the monthly closing process and ensure deadlines are reached;
- You are responsible for critical accountancy rubrics and its correctness;
- You are the first line contact person for questions about accountancy of the Belgium entities;
- You play an important role in producing right information for internal and external audit;
- You will be the lead of several projects related to the optimization of processes;
- You are the people manager of a team of accountants and:
- responsible for the organization of the team;
- organize trainings for your team and coach them on the job;
- assist the different departments within the accounting team to cope with the growth of the company and to get acquainted with all aspects of accounting in an international company.
Required profile of the Accounting Manager:
- You have minimum 7 years of experience within an international company;
- You have good theoretical accounting knowledge & experience in a financial closing process;
- You have affinity/interest for taxes (income tax, VAT);
- You have good analytical skills;
- You have people management expertise;
- You have experience with an accounting software package;
- You have successfully steered and completed financial improvement projects;
- You have good knowledge of Dutch & English.
Interested in this position at a dynamic high-tech worldwide company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: