Group Technical Sales Support Expert - Belgium
The Group Technical Sales Support Expert based in Belgium will be part of a passionate sales team.
You will provides technical knowledge and support during sales processes.
Our client is one of the major players in the marine industry.
The key responsibilities - Group Technical Sales Support Expert - Belgium
- You will collaborate with the Sales division in order to develop services and products to meet customer's needs.
- You will provide technical expertise to the sales representative regarding the outboard products.
- You are able to resolve technical product and application issues.
- You will assist customers and help them incorporate products into customer's application
- You will be in charge of product installation training courses.
- Within the sales process, you will provide technical input into different projects as well as technical documents and bid proposals
- You will recommend product engineering and development on possible new product needs.
The Successful Candidate - Group Technical Sales Support Expert - Belgium
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the marine industry, in the marine engine service or in boat services and product application
- You have an excellent knowledge of Outboard Motor.
- You are fluent in English - Dutch, German and French are real assets
- You have a good knowledge of boat design and performance
- You already had a boat driving experience in the past
- You show some interest for different cultures
- You can cope with stress
- You are quality-focused, flexible and eager to learn
Working as a Group Technical Sales Support Expert, you will get a wide range of advantages:
- A very competitive salary that will match your expertise and experience up to 75k€ gross per year.
- Annual Bonus up to 10%
- Company car accompanied with fuel card
- Group & Hospitalisation Insurance
- You will work for a company with low turnover