Senior Accountant - permanent position
Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Senior Accountant to join an international high-tech electronics company for a permanent position in the Zaventem region.
The company is located in the Zaventem region and is active in the high-tech electronics industry.
As a Senior Accountant you will be reporting to the local Accounting Manager and will have following main responsibilities:
- You will follow up and reconcile balance sheet accounts;
- You will prepare payroll payments and verify payroll documentation: reconcile net salaries, social security and withholding tax payments of Belgian entity and foreign branches;
- You will be responsible for asset accounting and reconciliation of capex accounts;
- You will assist with closing activities, prepare general ledger postings;
- You will be responsible for intercompany statement and confirmation process;
- You will review all inter-company transactions and generate intercompany invoices;
- You will prepare and submit the monthly VAT returns of the Belgian entity;
- You will assist with statutory audit and external audits (e.g. VAT and social security authorities);
- You will record bank statements of Belgian entity including foreign branches;
- You will effectuate manual payments from electronic banking system;
- You will reconcile cash pool transactions;
- You will be responsible for clearing of accounts receivable sub ledger with incoming payments and perform customer checks.
Required profile of the Senior Accountant:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- You have an experience with international accounting and Belgian VAT rules;
- You have minimum 6 years of experience;
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- You have good knowledge of Excel;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. A good understanding in French is an asset;
- You hold following competencies:
- Well organized
- Positive attitude
- Communication skills
- Customer service
- Integrity / ethics
- Vision and values
- Job knowledge
Interested in this position in a pleasant & professional working environment? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: