Associate Finance Director - permanent position
Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Associate Finance Director to join an international pharmaceutical company for a permanent position based in the bigger Brussels region.
The company is located in the bigger Brussels region and is active in the pharmaceutical industry.
Responsibilities of an Associate Finance Director:
- You will control the AP process in this area, including support and training the non-finance colleagues in their daily work;
- You will create PO's for the finance department including the correct setup of new vendors;
- You will be the point of contact and follow up queries related to the AP process in this area;
- You will control the PO/purchase process, including the correct use of coding, cost centers and approval limits;
- You will ensure VAT rates are correct setup, updated and used correctly. You are to be the local point of contact for the company's organization in relation to all VAT questions;
- You will prepare and control the low risk and statutory payment list;
- You will prepare/assist/control the Swiss, Dutch and Belgium Payroll together with the local HR department and the external providers, including the payments which have to be made;
- You will create the payroll journals for the booking in SAP;
- You will create and process, together with the FAA and HR, all kind of accruals necessary to reflect the correct payroll cost in the system;
- You will be responsible for the reconciliation of the Payroll accounts in SAP and payroll accounts of the providers;
- You will be the point of contact for the T&E process in the area. Follow-up the company's T&E policy and take care that this is always in line with the local legislation and requirements;
- You will be responsible for the preparation and filing of monthly/quarterly VAT tax returns in the area;
- You will be responsible for Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly reconciliations of the VAT account including the plausibility checks;
- You will be responsible for Monthly reconciliations of the balance accounts in AssureNet
- You will prepare the monthly accruals for the finance department;
- You will control the monthly/quarterly accrual process, including the reversals and Make sure that the accruals are in line with the SAP policy and the local legislations and requirements;
- You will support the annual statutory financial statements preparation process in the area;
- You will prepare appropriate documentation for the year-end figures in line with the local requirements;
- You will contact with local authorities, external advisors and Allergan financial departments;
- You will be responsible for line management and oversight for two FP&A roles;
- You will create Payment requests for the finance related payments;
- You will process all statistical reporting that is mandatory;
- You will handle all kind of financial requests from our global company's teams;
- You will keep track/ control/ handle the financial contracts and local insurances;
- You will support and assist the FAA in the area;
- You will support the non-finance teams and colleagues in this area with your financial knowledge;
- You will report out of SAP on request for departments;
- You will be responsible for the overall internal controls framework and environment.
Required profile of an Associate Finance Director:
- You hold a University or bachelor degree;
- You have a minimum of 3 years' experience in an international organization;
- You have knowledge of MS Office applications;
- You have SAP knowledge;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French. German is a plus;
- You have knowledge of tax law.
Interested in this position in an international pharmaceutical environment? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: