Business Unit Manager - Business services
My client is looking for a business unit manager in order to increase and continue developing its activities in Belgium.
My client is specialised in product engineering and post-development services for industrial clients operating in the aerospace, defence, automotive, transportation and manufacturing sectors. With over 9,000 employees located in 15 countries, the company has cutting-edge technical know-how and proven expertise in critical and complex systems.
In 2016 it generated revenue of €578 million.
As Business Unit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Being the Belgian leader and the ambassador of the company
- Developing and implementing a commercial strategy focusing on the biggest area of business
- Being the main point of contact for the Belgian's customers of my client
- Recruiting high potentials
- Maintaining and improving the profitability of the Belgian structure
To be successful in this function you should:
- Have an Engineering degree or a MBA
- 5 to 8 years of experience in a sales function preferably in the business services industry
- Be trilingual French, Dutch and English
- Be dynamic and customer oriented with a strong and natural leadership
- Open to travel from time to time
Despite an attractive salary package my customer is today giving you the opportunity to join a well known international structure in the service industry with nice perspective of evolution.