Senior Electronic Design Engineer
Are you passionate for technology and do you wish to work in a high-tech electronic company at the forefront of innovation, involved in a large variety of projects and application areas, in a friendly and collaborative environment?
Do you have relevant experience as Electronic Design Engineer and do you want to work as project Manager? Then you have found the right place, to join our client!
Our client, with offices in Brabant Wallon and East Flanders, is an innovative company specialized in IP cores and integrated solutions in the fields of embedded security and video transport over IP. Our products and related design services are used by major world semiconductor and embedded electronics manufacturers in the markets of the IoT, I2M, C2X, networking, data servers, automotive applications, video everywhere and many others.
Our client is currently looking for an experimented Electronic Design Engineer for the security products (m/f) to strengthen the engineering team.
You will be in charge or involved for the following tasks:
- You make the technological choices and define the architecture of digital IP cores or chip subsystems in order to meet performances and cost requirements
- You drive and manage the development of digital electronic hardware / products using latest FPGA and SoC/ASIC technologies
- You manage and coach small design teams
- You manage the projects and the communication with the customers
- You provide visibility of the work on a regular basis & act like a proactive team member
- You work in a distributed & collaborative team
- You take initiative and show creativity
- You collaborate in an international team of experienced software and hardware engineers
- You independently specify, design, develop, prototype, test and verify , VHDL code for security solutions , following all relevant procedures
- You develop and use necessary software for testing, debugging and verification of own as well as other designs.
- You have a bachelor or a master in Electronics or Computer Science, you have at least 5 years of experience in designing digital IP cores, SoCs or complex FPGA based subsystems
- You have relevant experience in project management or technical lead and coaching of younger engineers
- You have an excellent knowledge and professional experience in Hardware and Software programming languages (VHDL,C/C++, ....)
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Good analytical and problem solver, you are also curious and eager to learn new things
- With very good communication skills, you have a good knowledge of spoken and written English
- You have capabilities to work with an important level of autonomy and you are teambuilder
- Knowledge and/or experience in data security and cryptography are important advantages.
- 7 years of post-degree relevant experience
Keywords : électronique, electronical, electronics, "electronic engineer", engineering, chip, "chip design", "IP core", "project manager", "project management", design, "electronic hardware", SoC, FPGA, Asic, innovation, high tech, embedded security, VHDL, "data security", circuit, "integrated circuit", cryptography, microprocessor, semiconductor, "électronique embarquée", "design engineer", ‘IC Design"
- A challenging job in an international, innovative high tech company.
- A fun and informal work environment, where career development and growth opportunities abound, flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work from office in Brabant Wallon or in East Flanders
- An attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, group - and hospitality insurance, company car.
- Opportunity to grow responsibilities in a challenging technical function within a fast growing team
Apply for this function in 1 STEP:
Prepare your CV,
Click on "APPLY NOW" and upload your CV (in English or French or Dutch)
Thank you !
Contact: Isabelle Yde