Embedded Security Business Development Engineer
Are you passionate for technology and do you wish to work in a high-tech electronic company at the forefront of innovation, involved in a large variety of projects and application areas, in a friendly and collaborative environment?
Do you have some experience in Business Development and good knowledge of electronics or security? Do you have any relevant experience as Electronic Design engineer and do you wish to work in sales function? Then you have found the right place, to join our client!
Our client, with offices in Brabant Wallon and East Flanders, is an innovative company specialized in IP cores and integrated solutions in the fields of embedded security and video transport over IP. Our products and related design services are used by major world semiconductor and embedded electronics manufacturers in the markets of the IoT, I2M, C2X, networking, data servers, automotive applications, video everywhere and many others.
Our client is currently looking for a Business Development Engineer (m/f) for the embedded security products (m/f) to strengthen the sales team.
You will be in charge or involved for the following tasks :
- Sales and business development of security products and solutions
- Support in defining the markets for embedded security
- Support during shows, and exhibitions.
- Support the marketing for the development of the security business
- Support and follow external sales and representative partners worldwide
- Reports to the Sales & Marketing Manager Security
- You have strong technical background in electronics or security
- With a Master degree in Engineering or in Business Engineering or equivalent, you have preferably at least 1-2 years of experience in sales/business development function.
- You are very business driven,
- You are ready and willing to travel abroad (+/- 1 week /month abroad, rest of the time you can work from office in Brabant Wallon or in East Flanders)
- You have very good communication and presentations skills
- You have an excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- You have capabilities to work with an important level of autonomy
- You are curious and eager to learn new things
- You are teambuilder
Keywords : sales, "business developer", "business development", engineer, engineering, électronique, electronical, electronics, chip, "IP core", "electronic hardware", "video transport", innovation, high tech, embedded security, IT, semiconductor, "électronique embarquée","technico-commercial", security, representative, "electronic design", KAM , international
- A challenging job in an international, innovative high tech company.
- A fun and informal work environment, where career development and growth opportunities abound, flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work from office in Brabant-Wallon or in East Flanders
- An attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, group - and hospitality insurance, company car.
- Opportunity to grow responsibilities in a challenging technical function within a fast growing team
Apply for this function in 1 STEP:
Prepare your CV,
Click on "APPLY NOW" and upload your CV
Thank you !
Contact: Isabelle Yde