Project Finance Analyst - permanent position - Leuven
Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Project Finance Analyst to join a national company for a permanent position in the energy sector.
The company is located in Leuven and is active in the energy sector.
Responsibilities of the Project Finance Analyst:
- You will assist in the project finance process;
- You will prepare business plans;
- You will run financial model sensitivities;
- You will review construction & maintenance contracts;
- You will prepare reports & presentations for banks and other stakeholders;
- You will analyze developments in the international offshore wind market.
Required profile for the Project Finance Analyst:
- You have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in project finance, financial advisory or private equity;
- You have a Master's degree, by preference in economics;
- You have strong analytical skills and an excellent working knowledge of Excel;
- You feel comfortable with numbers and complex Excel models and you are willing to further develop your expertise;
- You have strong skills in PowerPoint and Word;
- You have a strong interest in renewable energy and finance;
- You are responsible and pay attention to detail without losing the big picture;
- You have the ability to work independently;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French.
Interested in this position in a stimulating professional work environment? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: