Who we are
Enhesa is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) compliance assurance. Our mission is to assist our clients in identifying the regulatory requirements they have to comply with, to assist them with ensuring ongoing compliance in practice and to advise them on how to develop their corporate environmental, health and safety strategies. Enhesa’s core clients include Fortune 500 multinational companies (100 employees, 15M€ turnover, headquarters in Brussels, Washington & Tokyo).
For more information, visit www.enhesa.com
In order to strengthen its Finance Department, Enhesa is seeking an Accountant (f/m) with 5+ years of experience in a corporate Accounting Department who is motivated to grow in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
The Accountant will ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions of Enhesa Group (4 entities – 2BE+1US+1JAP).
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies;
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries;
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements;
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product;
- Assists in the external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors;
- Responsible for legal deadlines, full monthly closing and preparation of year-end closing;
- Secures financial information by completing database backups;
- You have a bachelor in Accounting obtained in Belgium;
- At least 5 years of experience in general accounting;
- Practical knowledge of ERP system (Microsoft Axapta, …) and strong Excel skills;
- Very good knowledge of English is required and French OR Dutch;
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting next step in your career, the opportunity to join a leading and stimulating environment offering great on-the-job learning opportunities and a competitive salary package awaits.
Please address your cover letter and CV to Ms. Khadija El Khadri and submit your application with the reference number 2018-Accountant to firstname.lastname@example.org
Postulez à l’offre: Accountant
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément