PV Consultant PT (m/f)
1 jour restant
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: PV Consultant PT (m/f) Organisation description:
For a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials, we're looking for a senior profile.Job description:
You will be responsible for performing all Pharmacovigilance (PV) tasks allocated to the Local Patient Safety organizations under the supervision of the support centre Manager in BENELUX.
Tasks have to be performed in full compliance with all relevant global and local regulatory requirements and company standards. This includes:
1. Product safety surveillance
2. Reporting to local Health Authorities and Ethics Committees
3. Compliance related activities
4. Tracking of clinical development and Patient Data Collection Systems (PDCS) activities in the assigned countries
5. Training activities
You have to cooperate:
- Internal : GPS Regions, GPS Operations, GPS Life Cycle Mgmt, GPS compliance and standards
- External Medical Affairs, Commercial, Regulatory Affairs, Government Affairs, Quality Assurance within the countries and within the region, Health Authorities, Ehtics Committees as applicable.
- Medical, pharmaceutical, health care background or relevant working experience
- Senior profile (min 3 years experience in patient safety-
- Fluent in English, French (spoken and written), Dutch, general understanding and speaking.
- Working 50%, startup asap
- 24/7 availability
- Strong intercultural skills (developed from practical experience)
- Strong team-working skills – working across cultural and functional boundaries, and participating ‘virtual teams'
- Good problem-solving and decision-making ability
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize work and adapt rapidly to changing priorities
- Ability to manage multiple situations/issues under time pressure
- Effective presentation and training skills
- A Part-Time job 50%, but you have to cover 24/7 availability.
- A contact with XPE Pharma & Science. (posssibility to combine with other PT position in safety, to become a FT position on two locations)
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713