Category Manager - Manufacturing industry
2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
As Category Manager you will lead and optimise a spend of more than €20 million.
Our client is a worldwide renowned Chemical company based in Wallonia.
To support their investments they are currently looking for a Category Manager for the Capex and engineering categories including the spare parts and the Maintenance.
As Category Manager your key responsibilities:
- You will have to develop common sourcing approach for the category and optimize a spend of more than €20 million
- You will manage the Installation, Maintenance and Repair categories
- You will have to manage and develop the suppliers and improve their performance
- You will have to apply innovative outsourcing models to drive category innovation
- You will participate in the elaboration of a strategic sourcing plan to support the company's growth
- You will be in charge of extending the category coverage cross sites
- You will have to improve procurement impact on negotiation and costs by developing cost benchmark for the category
- You will develop, monitor and deploy an aligned Risk Mitigation plan
The successful Category Manager:
- You have a Master degree in business/procurement or similar.
- You understand the technical categories of a capex project
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Capex/Investment project
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Procurement
- You are fluent in English and French
- You have a good knowledge of SAP and Lean
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are autonomous, creative and structured
The Offer for the Category Manager:
- A supportive and challenging work environment
- An attractive salary package with a lot of benefits
- The opportunity to work in a company that encourages self-development
- Having the chance to work in dynamic division