Customer Service Representative (Spanish & Italian)
As a Customer Service Representative (Spanish & Italian) you will be the interface between a customer portfolio and the company, located in Zaventem.
Our client is an international company located in Zaventem and active in the Healthcare sector.
As a Customer Service Representative (Spanish & Italian) you will be responsible for:
- maintaining contact with your customers (distributors and direct customers) by phone and mail.
- handling the whole order-to-delivery cycle: handle incoming orders and ensure the shipment.
- following up on deliveries and handle problems as they occur.
- ensuring that the logistics and invoicing are managed properly.
- following up on all customer requests and take necessary actions to resolve customer claims and issues.
- being in charge of the administrative follow up (initiate returns, handle credit notes, etc.)
- making sure that all customer information is up to date.
- working closely together with other internal departments.
- supporting improvement initiatives.
The ideal candidate:
- Perfect level of Spanish (mother tongue) and good level of Italian, good level of English
- relevant experience is a plus, ideally in an international B2B environment
- excellent communication skills and commercial attitude
- good knowledge of MS Office
- great team player, working together to reach a common goal
- positive and enthusiastic mindset
- dynamic and upbeat personality
- result oriented and accurate
The Customer Service representative (Spanish & Italian) will be part of a great, dynamic team of 7 people.
You will get the chance to work for an innovative international company and develop yourself, take initiative and be valued.