- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- 0-2 years of Experience in Marketing/communication
Our client is a multinational company specialised in the Health Sector. The role will be based in the Walloon Brabant. Today they are looking for a Marketing coordinator to reinforce their team.
As a Marketing Coordinator, who will report to the Marketing Manager Benelux, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You assist the product managers in their daily tasks.
- The development, implementation and monitoring of marketing operations.
- Customer marketing materials: product presentations, sampling, production of sales support tools, POS material.
- Coordination and follow up of Marketing campaigns (emailing, media campaigns, sales actions, etc.)
- Organisation and participation in fairs, training's, conferences, events, etc.
- Management of the products catalogue and traduction of the marketing texts.
- Follow-up of the Marketing budget.
The Marketing Coordinator has:
- A Bachelor Degree or a Master Degree preferably in Communication, Marketing, management, economics or business administration, etc.
- You are bilingual in French and Dutch and you are fluent in English.
- A first experience in a related field or function is a plus.
- You are dynamic, proactive, stress resilient and well-organised person.
- You have proven skills in Word Office, Excel, Photoshop, Indesign, CRM
- Having a background in the health sector is a clear plus.
A permanent contract with an attractive package.
- A multinational and dynamic company
- The opportunity to develop yourself and to grow within a very stable company.