Manufacturing Engineer ( H/F)
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- As a specialist, you are responsible for the coordination and / or development of automation, upgrading and engineering projects. You work on projects, with particular attention being paid to implementation time, return on investment, quality and safety during execution;
- Ensure that the installations are operational and optimally functioning and / or programmed;
- Preventive maintenance of machinery;
- Develop and follow up on a maintenance plan
- Support and train operators in Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Solve and support in unplanned machine failure;
- Development of machinery for new production processes;
- Support and train operators on new machinery and production processes
- Process improvement;
- Increase productivity and ergonomics
- Technical consultation with suppliers;
- Make and follow-up budgets for Technical improvements;
- Support the Site manager in general management tasks, including HR, Purchasing, administration etc.
- Fluently in French and English. Dutch is a preference;
- Team player and communicative skilled;
- Able to lead a team, coach employees and make decisions;
- Dynamic and flexible person who, through his positive attitude, can encourage others;
- Strong reporting skills, analytical ability and numerical insight;
- Well informed and can make good priorities. Also in sending and following several complex projects, you can save efficiency and overview;
- Bachelor of engineering in Electro-mechanics or similar.
- The ideal candidate has 10 years of working experience as an Engineer in an industrial environment.
- MS office
- Languages French and English. Dutch is a preference.
Postulez à l’offre: Manufacturing Engineer ( H/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément