2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Clean Energy Technology
- You take the responsibility for the automation of a company project. You design the process and regulation of our biomass energy plants together with the design engineer and the project manager.
- You plan the electrical drawings and PLC programs with our team of electro designers and PLC programmers.
- You manage automation related supplier quotations, purchase orders and subcontracts.
- You define the instrumentation of your project.
- You are the point of contact for the customer and the project team for all topics related to automation. You attend meetings and will visit the site during various stages of the project.
- You organize the risk analysis and lead the HAZOP meetings.
- You assist on automation related project documentation such as P&ID, functional descriptions and HMI manuals.
- You follow up the external inspection organization of the electrical and automation part.
• You have a master degree in electrotechnics or electromechanics, option automation and electrical engineering or equivalent through experience.
- You have a basic knowledge in electrical design ( Eplan ) and PLC ( Siemens S7 and / or Rockwell ), SCADA programs ( WINCC, Intouch, ... ), industrial networks ... .
- You have a passion for automation in its broadest sense ; you want to be up to date on the latest trends.
- You are able to communicate on a technical level directly to customers and you can actively guide the project team towards a successful completion.
- You are willing to travel ( short trips ) to our customers and their production plants.
- You are a team player, have strong interpersonal skills and are fluent in English.
Salary and Benefits
- Fixed contract
- Family owned company that has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology