Brand Manager OTC & Pharma
2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- Interesting marketing function with a wide variety of responsibilities
- Strong company active in FMCG and Cosmetics / OTC / Pharma
Our client is an international actor in FMCG Food and Non-Food located in the north of Brussels. With more than 60 years of experience, the group is rich of more than 50 brands and present in 125 countries.
In order to reinforce its impact on the Belgian Market, our client is looking for a Brand Manager Pharma.
- Identify and understand key drivers and barriers of category consumption and purchasing behavior.
- Assess company's ability to exploit value drivers/barriers.
- Assess business opportunities.
- Develop brand and channel priorities per value driver/barrier.
- Conduct brand audit/continuous market understanding (brand measures, competition, media and consumer behaviors).
- Translate vision and strategy into an annual marketing plan with clear must win battles and monitor progress.
- Define innovation funnel and range architecture.
- Ensure consistency of brand communication across all communication channels and consumer touch points.
- Define brand KPI's, measure & evaluation, propose and implement corrective actions.
- Drive and lead cross-functional collaboration between marketing and sales to guarantee fully aligned and integrated plans.
- Manage and be responsible for the ATL-BTL investments
- Be responsible of brand building promotion.
The Successful Applicant :
You must have a higher degree in economics and marketing or equivalent
You have minimum 3 years of substantial marketing experience (min 3 years) with a big autonomy on strategy, positioning and advertising
Experience within the Cosmetics and/or OTC / Pharma industry is a must
You have good communication and language skills: Dutch, English and French (both written & spoken)
You are analytical skills and have a good commercial feeling.
Computer literate : MS Office - Nielsen Answer - Sales Force + / or other CRP system
Your ambition is to grow towards a leading role within a top FMCG player
You have a positive mindset are stress resistant and see business challenges as
Entrepreneur, proactive, you work pragmatically with a commercial feeling
As a young and growing company in FMCG, the company has leading A brands in categories in which they play combined with a challenger position in others. They can offer the exciting opportunity to work in both the HomeCare and Food business. They invest in the brands to be able to grow the categories and their share. With their large portfolio of brands they still see a lot of opportunities in the future.
Winning attitudes on which you will be coached and developed are Leadership/ Strategic Vision/
Innovation/ Entrepreneurial Spirit/ Focus on Customers/ Working together effectively
_ A Key function in an international Top FMCG-company with strong A-brands
_ An important role in a young and dynamic team
_ Trainings and coaching to develop professional skills
_ Opportunity to work in a dynamic FMCG company in the centre of Belgium
_ An attractive Salary package