Digital Business Developement Manager
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The client is a leader on the omnichannel marketing sector. Today, they are looking for a Digital Business Development Manager to join their Sales department in Brussels.
The company has been established since more than 50 years. In a very fast growing phase, they are entering the Digital era. Today, they are offering a nice, dynamic and challenging work environment.
The Digital Business Development Manager will be in charge of the following tasks:
- As a Digital Business Development Manager, you work closely with the sales team and identify digital opportunities in the consumer, retail, and e-commerce markets
- You know how to detect the current and future digital needs of existing customers and prospects. You advise and propose tailor-made solutions.
- In addition to your strong presence in the field, you ensure professional follow-up of your relationships
- You develop effective sales actions to create new market opportunities in the digital world
- Thanks to your experience and expertise, you are able to think with different interlocutors (Digital Directors, Marketers, E-commerce, etc.) of different companies (FMCG, retail, e-commerce, ...). You succeed in serving the customer through different channels in collaboration with the sales team and in expanding your network in the world of digital marketing and e-commerce. You advise them how they can reach the consumer, digitally from an omni-channel marketing strategy
- You manage a team of 2 Junior Digital Business Development Manager
A Master in Business Engineering or Marketing
Between 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
Strong expertise in Sales and People management
Knowledge of Digital marketing is mandatory
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Perfectly fluent in Dutch and French
The salary package (which includes a company car) will between 45-56K gross per year.