NEW AND URGENT: Operations Manager - Shift
5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, your role will be to manage and coordinate all operations of the distribution site in order to achieve the key objectives.
For an important distribution center located in the Hainaut where the key activity is warehousing of pharmaceutical products and equipment, our client is looking for an Operations Manager.
As an Operations Manager your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Strategically motivate and steer the local team towards a common goal.
- Improve the process flows of the warehouse operations (inbound, outbound, inventory of goods…)
- Support and challenge the team to achieve the next level of performance.
- Act as a change agent to install an environment that promotes continuous improvement across the organization and stimulate out of the box thinking.
- Be the interface with the internal stakeholders to support in the further development of the business and to understand/challenge requirements.
- Liaise with the worker's union representatives to maintain a constructive and open working atmosphere.
- Set, monitor and review objectives with relevant KPIs in a structured process for the entire team.
This exciting and rewarding role of Operations Manager will require the following skills:
- Demonstrate excellent people management, influencing and communication skills.
- Strong ERP skills
- Experience in change management.
- Energetic team player able to bring people to a next level.
- Ability to think innovatively and strategically.
- Must be pragmatic and results driven.
- Minimum 5 year of experience in a similar role and/or in logistics/warehousing
- Fluent in French and English, Operational Dutch
- Open to Work in Shift (6-14, 14-23)Open to work in Shift
As inspirational leader, you will bring the site to the next level of development: focus on continuous improvement, service delivery, client satisfaction and retention.
This position offers a competitive salary package built up by an interesting mix of additional benefits.