Purchaser - FR - ENG/DU M/F
6 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
As purchaser, for a compagny in the e-commerce, you will create and maintain partnerships with new and existing suppliers.
You will have to find, with them, the best solutions to develop their brands but also regularly and proactively negotiate better purchase prices.
You will have to be autonomous and proactive in your tasks and report directly to the Head of Purchase.
You will have a lot of contact with suppliers, mainly in Liège.
If you are purchaser, your profile is:
- Bachelor or University degree with an economics/marketing orientation or equivalent experience;
- A first successful experience as Sales or Purchaser in pharmacy of retail sector;
- You have good knowledge in Englisch and in Dutsch or French.
- You have excellent communication and relationship skills, and stress resistance;
- Negotiating is a first nature for you and you always want to learn and excel;
- You have a lot of determination, audacity and competitive spirit;
- You have good organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- You are autonomous & proactive;
Salary and Benefits
We propose a CDI, full time, with an attractive package (2300-2400, abonnement, labtop, DKV, ...).
If you are intesrested, send your CV via email@example.com
New: apply with your mobile device via your job board resume