Regional Construction & Maintenance Manager - BeneLux Project
To strengthen the Team in Belgium our client is searching for a Regional Construction & Maintenance Manager (f/m).
- Our client is one of the most famous hotel chains in the world and the main ones in Europe.
- They are operating in almost 30 countries in Europe, America and Africa.
- They are a responsible company in the Tourism industry.
- They offers many services such as Business and Congress Hotels for conferencing, meetings and events.
What are the main responsibilities of the Regional Construction & Maintenance Manager ?
- Responsibility for approximately 25 hotels of our Business Unit Benelux.
- Project management in conception, planning, commissioning and monitoring of different construction and reconstruction measures.
- Planning and service controlling of the service provision of external service providers and subcontractors.
- Responsibility as a project manager for planning and implementation of fire protection, maintenance and energy optimization measures.
- Compilation of all technology budgets for the respective hotels.
- Professional support as well as advice and management of hotel directors and maintenance staff with the implementation and development of existing construction and maintenance processes.
- Professional preparation and support in communication with the property owners.
- Supporting the development of existing environmental and energy management systems.
- Giving support to the purchasing department with tenders.
What should have the successful candidate to be Regional Construction & Maintenance Manager ?
- Successfully completed studies in the field of building, supply or electrical engineering or comparable training.
- Very good knowledge of structural and technical fire protection.
- Very good knowledge about DIN EN ISO 14001 and ISO 50001.
- Extensive knowledge in project management.
- At least 4-5 years of work experience in a comparable position.
- Very good French and English skills (spoken and written).
- Good MS Office-skills.
- Strong service-, quality- and cost awareness.
- Independent and goal-oriented style of work.
- Sovereign appearance and high social competence.
- Willingness to travel.