BNP Paribas Real Estate is home to all our experts in six business lines covering the whole property cycle: Property Development, Transaction, Consulting, Valuation, Property Management and Investment Management.
Our comprehensive range covers all property products such as offices, warehouses, logistics platforms, business parks, retail outlets, hotels, land, new and existing housing, fully-serviced condominium-style accommodation, etc.
Our expertise is applied to your needs as they develop: from plan to construction, from construction to occupation, from occupation to maintenance, from maintenance to value enhancement.
Choosing to work with BNP Paribas Real Estate means gaining the benefit of across-the-board property expertise under one roof.
BNP Paribas Real estate is currently looking for the marketing / communication department :
MARKETING/COMMUNICATION ASSISTANT (M/F)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
You will assist the Marketing—Communication manager in promoting the brand on the market while working together with the sales teams, promotion and advertising agencies.
In addition, you will develop & increase our presence on the social networks in close collaboration with the marketing team.
- Develop the communication strategy’s on social networks in collaboration with the international team based in Paris
- Develop the marketing materials to generate sales leads
- Organise trade shows, customer events
- Produce press releases
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English (both written and spoken)
- Solid understanding of advertising, marketing, and branding
- Eat, sleep and breathe social media: constantly think of new ways to use social media to promote businesses
- Creative and inventive
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Exude professionalism and confidence
- Excellent knowledge of adobe suite ( photoshop, Indesign) and powerpoint
- Experience between 0 –3 years
WE OFFER :
- An international, dynamic and motivating working environment
- An interesting benefits package
- Candidates are invited to email their application and C.V. via POSTULER