Area Sales Manager (m/v)
A human sized company with international dimension, encouraging autonomy and team spirit
- You are responsible for developing and strengthening the business in your respective area.
- You manage and develop large end users and distributors by establishing close relationships.
- You perform active research and analyses on markets and industries, in order to assess potential commercial opportunities.
- You effectively pursue new opportunities, new businesses and new customers.
- You qualify leads and maintain full understanding of each opportunity and its dynamics.
- You maximize profitability, sales volume and margins.
- You develop strategies to build a pipeline and generate large account opportunities. Within the existing customer base, you develop revenue opportunities.
- With the customer service assistance you ensure proper order handling and price strategy implementation.
- You understand the dynamic of your business and are able to provide regular forecasts.
- You have a higher (technical or business) education.
- You have 2-3 years commercial experience.
- You have a proven track record in B to B sales and management of distributors, preferably in foods ingredients and / or chemicals.
- Experience in and knowledge of the food ingredients industry is preferential.
- You are ready to travel on a regular basis (in your dedicated countries in Europe).
- You are fluent in English (mandatory). Knowledge of French and/or other European language is an advantage.
- You have an extravert, enthusiastic and proactive personality and are customer oriented.
Salary and Benefits
A challenging position giving you the possibility to take an active part to the development of a young and innovative company.
An interesting salary package with extra-legal advantages.