Sales Specialist Power Supplies
Sales Specialist position in Power Supplies, with focus on business development and client relationship management, working for a global player in Industrial Automation and Telecom.
My client delivers products and services in industrial automation and telecom; total solutions that make the business processes of their clients faster, better and cheaper. The true craftsmanship characterises their company and gives them a unique position in the market for industrial and telecom solutions. They are active in many economic sectors: telecom, public transport, water and energy, government, manufacturing industry (OEM), food industry, pharmacy, public order & security and financial services. The activities consist of deliveries of products and systems, the execution of service activities and projects, and consultancy. The regional head office of Belgium is located in Vilvoorde.
The Business Unit Industry Belgium supplies a range of products and systems for the industry. From fully customised industrial computers to power supplies and from cabinets and systems to industrial network solutions. The Business Unit is divided into a number of focus areas: Industrial PCs, Windows Embedded and Industrial Power Supplies.
To strengthen their sales team, they are looking for a driven Sales Specialist Power Supplies.
As a true Sales Specialist Power Supplies, your main responsibilities consist of:
- Drafting an account plan in collaboration with the Business Unit Director
- Bringing (new) solutions and services to the attention of existing and new customers
- Fathoming the customer needs and the importance of an effective implementation of this need
- Analyse the market needs and translate them into commercial opportunities
- Developing (potential) customers within your product portfolio
- Realisation of sales targets
- Close collaboration with your colleagues who can support the sales process
- Responsible for the entire process from acquisition to relationship management
- Increase the current turnover through product sales
The ideal Sales Specialist Power Supplies:
- Has an excellent network
- Is passionate and proactive
- Shows rive and flair
- Has experience with short cyclical commercial deals
- Is a true business developer when it comes to personality within Sales
In addition you have:
* Higher education degree, preferably an electricity training, or equivalent working experience
* Minimum 5 years of experience in a sales function
* Demonstrable knowledge of the lighting industry
* Mastery of the Dutch and English language in word and writing, French is an advantage.
* Competences such as: Proactive, perseverance, flexible, customer-oriented, result-oriented, team player.
* Demonstrable experience as a hunter in commercial contacts
My client offers a competitive salary package, including attractive secondary employment conditions and holidays, full development perspectives, the opportunity to work for leading suppliers, a working environment with motivated colleagues and with a huge sense of humour.