Sales Representative FMCG
You really are the ambassador of the brand.
Depending on your potential, great career opportunities can be offered to you.
Our client, a centenary company located in the Namur region and active in the food sector, has the best reputation on his market. They provide an excellent work environment and great growth potential.
As a Sales Representative, your main tasks are:
- To maximise the sales of products in small, medium and large commercial areas in the
o provide distribution and presence on the shelf
o introduce new products
o supply sales prices
o validate promotions, displays and animations ...
- You electronically transmit all the sales parameters relating to the products in the stores
(distribution, prices, breaks, display...) and ensure a general monitoring of the commercial
activities in your sector of activity.
- You suggest any opportunities leading to sales development.
As a Sales Representative, your have the following profile:
- You have a Bachelor degree and have excellent business skills.
- Beyond your training, you are distinguished by your personality: extrovert, dynamic, positive,
flexible, creative and organised.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch.
- You master the Office suite.
- You are able to work independently but also have a good team spirit.
Our client offers the opportunity to integrate a dynamic team into a constantly evolving company.
You receive a tailor-made training and can count on a medium-term evolution of your missions
according to your skills. Our client also offers a salary package adapted to your competence profile.