CFO Personal Assistant GER / ENG / FR (H/F)
As HR Trusted Partner, Unique helps you achieve your ambitions.
With more than 40 years of experience, we are one of the leaders of the sector in Belgium and our agents guarantee a personalized approach according to the qualifications of the candidates and the requirements of the companies.
Unique is the undisputed expert in the selection, recruitment and provision of the following specialized profiles: administrative and commercial employee, customer service employee, logistics employee, marketing and communication assistant, account manager, management assistant, call center employee , helpdesk, Customer Care and Sales.
In this strategic position of CFO Personal Assistant, you will have the responsability of these following tasks:
- Evaluate business documents, analyze offers and agreements,
- Support in the international daily business including translations and communication,
- Ensure communication flow to the connected functions within the group,
- Conducting internal and external correspondence in English and German International scheduling, meeting organization and travel arrangements,
- Travel expense administration according to guidelines,
- Creating presentations,
- Preparation and review of meetings.
To complete this position of CFO Personal Assistant, you must have completed training/apprenticeship e.g. as office clerk, foreign language secretary and additional qualification as accredited secretary
- You own a Bachelor Degree in a related field would be a benefit,
- Multiple years of experience as an assistant on management level
- Good financial understanding,
- Excellent IT knowledge in standard applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SAP),
- Organizational talent,
- High level of commitment, discretion and flexibility,
- Very good communication skills Independent and proactive,
Salary and Benefits
As a CFO Personal Assistant, we offer you a job rich in responsibilities and a job with valuable developments in a pleasant and stimulating work environment within a dynamic team. You will benefit from a training, an adequate supervision to your function and a real opportunity to take up a real challenge in a professional environment. You can count on attractive compensation, based on your skills and experience. A contract of indefinite duration will be proposed to you after a period of several months. You recognize yourself in this profile ? Apply quicky!