Regional HSE Manager German / English / French
As HR Trusted Partner, Unique helps you achieve your ambitions.
With more than 40 years of experience, we are one of the leaders of the sector in Belgium and our agents guarantee a personalized approach according to the qualifications of the candidates and the requirements of the companies.
Unique is the undisputed expert in the selection, recruitment and provision of the following specialized profiles: administrative and commercial employee, customer service employee, logistics employee, marketing and communication assistant, account manager, management assistant, call center employee , helpdesk, Customer Care and Sales.
The Regional HSE Manager will be responsible for the development, administration and management of a comprehensive integrated management system to promote and ensure adequate work practices and conditions for our employees and for the integration of our policies in her/his area of responsibility.
She/he will manage all relevant program and reports to the Regional MD as well to the Group HSE Director.
- Drive HSE values into the business activities thereby promoting a process of innovation and a “safety first” culture
- Create a HSE culture of awareness and collaboration within the business environment. Build a close working relationship with the plants as well as Group HSE
- Meet and exceed applicable regulatory standards consistent with Group and Regional goals
- Develop and implement programs and procedures to meet Group objectives and targets
- Ensuring that a corrective action process, which includes tracking and reporting, is in place for safety concerns, non-conformances, compliance findings and improvement objectives
- Manage Corporate related incident investigations following all incidents, injuries, first aids and near misses to help develop corrective actions, ensure completion by required personnel, promote safe work ethic and reduce injuries
The Regional HSE manager requires this profile :
- She/He owns an Academic degree with relevant major working experience in an international (production) environment,
- She/He has deep knowledge in the business of HSE as well Quality Management ,
- Ability to work in teams as well as autonomously,
- Willingness to travel ,
- Fluent in German and English
Salary and Benefits
Our partner offers you as a Regional HSE manager, a position that is rich in responsibilities in a dynamic working environment within a solid structure and leader in its sector of activity.
You will benefit from a training, an adequate supervision to your function and a real opportunity to take up a real challenge in a professional environment.
You can count on attractive remuneration, based on your skills and experience.
You recognize yourself in this profile ?
Do not hesitate to apply!
Attention: we will only answer the applications that list all the selection criteria