Customer Service Representative (French-German-English)
As a Customer Service Representative (French-German-English) you'll be in charge of an international customer portfolio, handling the order-to-delivery cycle from A-Z.
Our client is an international manufacturing company active worldwide, located in the region of Halle.
As Customer Service Representative (French-German-English), you will be part of the commercial back office, giving inside support to the sales activities and handling the whole order process from A-Z:
- Validating and processing orders, ensuring contract obligations are met (price, delivery, specifications, terms of condition, …).
- Communicate customer requirements to internal departments: communicate product specifications, lead time, terms and conditions, ...
- Prepare export administration: collect, verify and deliver all necessary documents to external parties to ensure on time delivery.
- Check that contract obligations are met.
- Verify and follow payment and collection.
- Stay in contact with the customer throughout the cycle to keep them up to date and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshoot effectively if a breakdown in the process occurs to ensure the reputation of the company with customers is maintained.
- Handle after sales problems or claims that require actions.
Profile of the Customer Service Representative (French-German-English):
- Secondary school degree or bachelor, preferably with knowledge of export documents and regulations.
- Strong language skills, both oral and written, in Dutch, German and English. Any other language is an asset.
- Able to operate MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) at a good level.
- Database application literate.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Key competencies: Communication skills, Customer oriented, Global team player
The candidate will get the chance to work in an exciting and challenging international work environment with an attractive salary and benefits package. You have the possibility to grow within an international group through training and career development.