Company detailsThe Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for the last 22 years.Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interviews.In view to continually strengthen our Research & Marketing team, our client, located in the centre of Brussels, is looking to recruit a Graphic Designer.FunctionAs a Graphic Designer, your goal is to design and create brochures & client documentation for our internal departments. You will report to the Marketing Manager.Your responsibilities
- You will design and layout for bid documents including Requests for Proposals and Requests for Information,
- You will produce materials for client pitches and presentations,
- You will design for business development/client relationship events and activities and sponsorships,
- You will design digital / website communications,
- You will attend client meetings in view of translating their needs into attractive and innovative graphical designs.
- You have a degree in Graphical Design and at least 3 years experience in a corporate environment,
- You have strong computer skills both on PC and Mac environments,
- You have sound knowledge of the Adobe package (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator),
- You have strong attention to detail,
- You consider yourself to be a completer/finisher,
- You are creative both in design and in problem solving,
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment,
- You are a proactive and enthusiastic team player, but also able to work independently,
- You have excellent organisational skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritise efficiently,
- You have good written and verbal communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch.