CFO (Brabant Wallon)
For their offices located in the Walloon Brabant and in Liege, our client is looking for a (m/f): CFO.
Our client is a worldwide leader in its field of activity.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- manage the Finance teams;
- ensure the financial performance of the entity (P&L, Cash);
- in charge of Budget, Forecast and Business Operational Review (BOR) processes within the country and conduct financial reporting;
- actively identify and contribute, in close coordination with the Operations Function, to actions dedicated to improve financial performance and oversee their implementation and effectiveness;
- risk and opportunities management processes in the bids and projects reviews according to the Group Bids & Projects Processes Principles and related delegations;
- support the implementation of Intra-Group Trading Rules (IGTR) rules in conjunction with the Finance Directors of the GBUs and countries / companies concerned;
- ensure the production of accounts in accordance with the Group standards and local regulation and more broadly, be responsible within the finance field for: Controlling, Accounting, Treasury, Financial Engineering, Tax, Financial governance;
- actively assist (BORs, MYB, Strategic Business Plan, Bids, Projects etc) the CEO and the management team, with support of the Heads of Business Control and of Finance Control.
The qualification for this position are the following:
- business School Master Degree, MBA or equivalent in Finance & Economics
- languages: French and English. Dutch is considered as a very good asset
- Minimum 8 year successful experience in Finance, if possible at several positions in Industry, Projects, International & Matrix Organization environments
- Strong and successful experience in team management
- Ability to work independently as well as a strong team player within an international environment and a matrix organisation
- Good and effective communication skills as well as good interpersonal and intercultural awareness to work in diverse teams
- High level of commitment to service delivery and ability to work under pressure
Interested in this position? Do not hesitate to apply with the reference 10328556.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :