Junior or Senior Planner/Customer service officer Life Sciences
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Junior or Senior Planner/Customer service officer Life Sciences Organisation description:
The main role within this company active in diagnostics is to efficiently schedule/plan Field Service Engineer's work across the Benelux region by liaising with the Customers, Parts/Logistics Teams and the Field Engineers.
Company active in diagnosticsJob description:
The main objectives of this position are:
• Effective planning and scheduling of Customer Field Engineers and Contractors for onsite activities
• Building professional relationships with Engineers in the countries
• Delivering High Levels of Customer satisfaction in a high paced environment
• Optimizing time of scheduling based on customer expectations, minimizing rescheduling and number of customer interactions
• Understanding of the product portfolio and market sectors where this company support.
• Prioritization of customer ‘s taking into account contractual response times, management escalations and the customer needs.
• Customer management and negotiation of satisfactory timelines for onsite
• Creating reports and analyzing date on scheduling planning and identifying business opportunities to improve effectiveness
• Presenting data to the Service Business Managers on a regular basis
• Taking a high number of internal and external phone calls while working to agreed service levels in the Sales & Service Centre
• Work with the Team Leaders, Remote Engineers, Sales & Service Centre Manager and Service Delivery Managers to assure mid and long term resources meet requirements regarding geographical coverage, skill sets and channel mix.
• Good understanding of Dutch, French (average level is OK) and English (Written & Verbally)
• Junior candidates are welcome or min. 3-5 years of experience from an administrative role with a high level of coordination/planning
• Enjoy working in a high paced environment
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• High customer focus
• Structured working style and eye for details
• Strong team player who understands that it is our joint effort as a team that makes us succeed every day
• It will be an advantage if you also have experience from a technical role within the industry - eg. as a lab technician or similar
• Training and development opportunities
• A commitment to work/life balance
• Total Compensation Package with a broad range of benefits
• A company with values around innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
• An international and diverse culture
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713