Accountant - Part time- Genval
Accountemps is currently looking for an Accountant for a short term mission, to replace the Accountant during her maternity leave.
This mission is a part time mission, 2 to 3 days a week.
Our client is an international company based in Genval.
Our client is active in the renewable sector.
You will work in the Finance team (3 employees). Big part of the job is the day-to-day Finance operations, so we are looking for someone that can replace her for the duration of the maternity leave. We are looking for a role holder who will be supporting the Finance Team team in all the various tasks related to Accounts Payable & Finance Support. You will be reporting to the Group Finance Manager, based in the Netherlands.
The responsibilities for this position are the following:
- registration of the A/P invoices;
- registration of the bank statements;
- participation in the monthly closings;
- supporting the Senior Accountant and Group Finance Manager in various Finance tasks (Audits, payments,…);
- contacting the Project Managers in relation to invoices & payments;
- supporting the HR Department in various administration tasks linked to Finance (Health & Group insurance, mobile phones,…).
The qualifications for this position are the following:
- A bachelor degree in Finance including 3-5 years of relevant experience within a finance department;
- Able to take initiative, excellent organizational and administrative skills;
- Fully familiar with the use of MS Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Experience with ERP systems is considered an asset;
- Flexible and able to work within tight deadlines and under pressure;
- Fluency in English and French;
Interested in this position? Do not hesitate to apply with the reference 10334777.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :