IMP Team Leader
The Group is a clinical expert that provides world-class packaging and logistics services through innovative technology and continuous improvement in quality standards. By re-engineering logistics processes through our centres of excellence, we provide flexible and efficient solutions for the packaging, distribution, transport and storage or archiving of all clinical trial materials and biological specimens.
▪ Complete the production planning and keep it up-to-date o Complete the production planning on a daily basis
▪ Manage resources, staff and
o Compile all the leave requests
o Based on the production planning, ensure a sufficient staff
o Order tooling or other production material when necessary
▪ Ensure the follow up of quality events o Initiate deviations
o Propose CAPAs
▪ Ensure the follow up of CAPAs
o Implement actions proposed in open CAPA plans
▪ Participate to departmental projects
o Research of new equipment
o Take part to the validation process (V-cycle)
▪ Production expertise
▪ Familiar with GDP, GMP and IMP regulations
▪ QA and GxP competency
▪ Fluent in French. English is an asset.
▪ Computer Skills: MS Office. Prisym Medica / Clintrial and LVS System software are an asset.
▪ High organizational and planning skills
▪ Assertiveness and diplomacy
▪ Stress resistant, not afraid to work in a flexible environment
▪ Quality oriented
▪ Managerial skills
▪ Team spirit, team worker
▪ Customer oriented
Salary and Benefits
A challenging working environment which still promotes a work-life balance. We provide competitive compensation and a complete benefits package.