Technical Support Specialist
Founded in 2006, CMA Imaging is a world leading company operating in the color management technologies. Based in Braine-l’Alleud (Belgium) and composed of 8 people, CMA Imaging is an innovative and ambitious company with a very high growth potential. Add to the Belgian office, they have offices in Luxemburg, Switzerland, United-Kingdom and in the USA.
CMA Imaging develops specialty coating and substrates for digital inkjet printing. Their innovative solution consists in combining advanced color management software solutions with nanotechnology coating for the graphics industry specifically for contract proofing applications, packaging prototyping, signs and displays. To know more about CMA Imaging, please visit: http://www.cmaimaging.com/fr/accueil-1.htm.
CMA Imaging has customers all over the world. In order to develop its business, we are actively looking for an (m/f):
Technical Support Specialist
Reporting to the CEO, you provide a high-quality level of technical support to the customers. The role requires managing the entire process of printing applications, from the design process, to creating, testing and rolling out the application.
After a strong internal training, your main responsibilities are:
- You act as the first point of contact for the costumers.
- You maintain close contacts with customers in order to fix their technical issues and to identify technical upgrades.
- You deliver first line support via e-mail, phone, remote instructions and guidance.
- You identify problems and perform root cause analysis using remote diagnostic tools.
- You are in relation with Application Specialists, Field Service Engineers, Sales Representatives or Distributors and ensure track record of customer's information.
- You record and document all enquiries from costumers to create and maintain an efficient service to the customer.
- You contribute to product improvement and new products development.
- You report work evolution on a regular basis.
- You have strong interest in IT, Engineering or Graphic Design.
- Up to 5 years of experience in a technical customer service position. High-potential junior profiles applications are also welcome.
- Excellent communication and organization skills, with the ability to work autonomously.
- Team player with willingness to work in a start-up and dynamic environment.
- Customer oriented, rigorous, autonomous and flexible.
- Prone to travel internationally around 50% of your work time.
- Fluent in English and French. The command of any other language is an asset.
- A challenging full-time technical customer support position in a fast-growing company.
- The opportunity to join an innovative company in a niche field.
- Varied contacts with professionals on an international scale.
- Significant learning and evolution opportunities.
- An attractive salary package with extensive benefits.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter at http://www.pahrtners.be/job/technical-support-specialist/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.