TFT Customer service representative
Our customer is a global player in the business information and insight sector.
For 170 years, it has been offering customers tools and expert advice for making reliable credit, marketing and purchasing decisions. their services are based on the largest company database of its kind in the world, with more than 200 million companies in more than 240 countries. This originally American company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange..
The Customer Service Representative is the key-figure in all communication and is responsible that all incoming question are dealt with in a professional en timely manner and that all communication is properly registered.
As Responsible for 1st line support on the available D&B platforms and service our customers use, you will be involved in customer and user set-ups are expected in due cause to be able advise/instruct users on who to use the various D&B platforms.
Your success will be measured by the customer satisfaction score our customers assign to your performance and communication.
• Professional, efficient and effective communication with all customers (both verbally and in writing).
• Addressing inbound questions (via Phone and or mail and in the future via social media) with the right sense of urgency.
• Registering all communication in our case management system (Salesforce)
• Escalate question to 2nd line support or forward the question where applicable to our Partners in the World Wide Network of D&B.
• Manage (take full ownership over) the question/cases assigned to you ensuring the customers get his/her answer with the agreed SLA time (and gets updated on each step in the process)
• Manage question escalate to 2nd line support or forwarded to our Partners in the World Wide Network of D&B ensuring your customers get their answers with in the agreed SLA times.
• Provide various hands-on activities to ensure our customers can use our service
• Support various D&B internal processes related to order processing, delivery of service, sale and revenue recognition.
We expect our new colleague to have the following skills:
The ability to:
- Listen and understand the questions (be inquisitive and understand your customers challenges)
- Deal with new situations (learning eagerness)
- Drive towards acceptable solutions for our customers
- Show the right balance between empathy and professional “distance”
- Understand and deal with the emotion you are sometimes faced with.
- Keep a good overview in hectic situation
- Communicate and explain on the level of your customer.
Dutch/Flemish (In writing and verbal; Level Good)
French (In writing and verbal; Level Strong)
English (In writing and verbal; Level Good)
Higher professional education (obtained through schooling or working experience)
Proven communication skills (obtained in a customer service environment) both in writing and verbally.
Minimal of 2 years of working experience
Proven to be result driven (no 9 to 5 mentality)
Willingness to travel to the Rotterdam Office for training purpose and team-meetings
Willingness to invest in personal training and development (eager to learn and self-learning)