Management Assistant (h/f)
Our client is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to select clients.
A top legal practice in Belgium, Our client is a full service business law firm, highly recommended by the most authoritative legal guides.
Our client comprises approximately 140 qualified lawyers, based in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent and Kortrijk.
Our client offers expert advice in the fields of banking & finance, commercial, corporate/M&A, employment, IT/IP, public/administrative, insolvency and reorganisations, real estate, tax law and litigation.
Where appropriate to ensure a seamless and comprehensive high-quality service, Our client work closely with financial, assurance and advisory, tax and consulting specialists, and with select EU and US law firms.
Our client provides thorough and practical solutions tailored to the needs of clients ranging from multinational companies, national large and medium-sized enterprises, financial institutions and government bodies, to high-net-worth families and individuals.
• Managing the agenda of several Partners and managers, following up their timetables in order to be able to communicate efficiently with clients;
• Answering the telephone and taking messages, filtering the calls;
• Handling the incoming and outgoing e-mail, fax, correspondence;
• Making layouts of documents and prepare PowerPoint presentations;
• Organizational and administrative support during different internal and external projects; •Organizing internal and external reunions;
• Organizing, coordinate and prepare meetings;
• Supervising the classification;
• Following up files;
• Provide support during preparation and organization of seminars and other events.
• Knowledge of a lawyer environment is an advantage
• Languages : FR + ENG FLUENT and good understanding of Dutch
• Availability ASAP
• A first relevant work experience (1-2 years) in a law firm is an asset;
• An excellent knowledge of French, a good knowledge of English and Dutch is a necessity, both written and spoken;
• You have a good command of MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, …);
• You are very accurate, proactive thinking, communicative and polite;
• You have excellent organizational skills and a strong sense of responsibility;
• You are capable to handle all contacts and information with the required diplomacy and discretion;
• You are flexible in changing circumstances and you are resistant to stress.
Salary and Benefits
We offer you a varied job and a working environment where personal development is encouraged;
• An attractive and competitive remuneration as well as fringe benefits
• Length : 2 months
• Salary : junior (2-4 years of exp) 2400/2500 euros gross MAX per month (with meal vouchers of 7 euros)