HR Administrator Belgium
Our client provides its customers with solutions and expert advice to enable them to take reliable credit, marketing as well as purchasing decisions.
Our client is a global player in the business information and insight sector. For 170 years it has been offering its customers tools and expert advice for making reliable credit, marketing and purchasing decisions. their services are based on the largest company database of its kind in the world, with more than 200 million companies in more than 240 countries. This originally American company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
• Manage the personal information systems
• Track and report illness and absenteeism
• Create employment contracts and letters
• Maintain Personnel/ Confidential files for employees
• Assisting on-boarding and off-boarding programs
• Deliver HR assistant when required
• Managing of mutations for payroll
• Assisting the Payroll specialist.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• At least 2 years of HR experience
• Fluent in English and Flemish and optional French.
• Knowledge of HR practices, Belgium employment laws and rules and regulations;
• Flexible, detail oriented and pro-active
• Ability to work with highly confidential information
• Pre: knowledge of SD Worx payroll system and/or ADP Qualifications
• Degree bachelor education or equivalent together with a professional HR qualification.