European Business Developer
Our client is looking for an European Business Developer to grow international accounts, in cooperation with our operational and commercial colleagues in Europe.
Our Partner is a worldwide trusted company already in 54 countries spanning North America, Europe, Latin America, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
With an heritage of almost a century, it is one of the oldest expert in security services. With 330.000 employees around the world, you are part of a strong company with a management that cares about people with values such as Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness.
Currently in an exciting phase of their history, the entire business goes through a transformation and a new era where the technology and the modernization of their services will be an exciting challenge for skilled collaborators.
Today, they strengthen their European Division and are looking for an European Business Developer Director to grow international accounts, in close cooperation with our operational and commercial colleagues in Europe.
- Strategically manage a portfolio of international accounts in your segment or field of expertise.
- Working closely with the local KAMs in order to enhance and further develop international agreements and/or PSAs with the clients.
- Be the point of contact for our customer representatives on the highest levels in the organisation.
- Realise customer satisfaction, resulting in retaining and growing your accounts.
- Lead and support transformation projects to improve the delivery of protective services that fit the needs of your customers.
- Build a team of dedicated account resources (direct reports) and the BM's/AM's (indirect) connected to your accounts.
- Work with the European legal team to ensure compliance.
- Identifying, approaching and setting up business relationships with new accounts
- Take the lead in understanding the needs of prospects and propose the right solutions to offer in commercial processes of companies in your field of expertise. Involve the right people (internally & partners) to increase the chance of winning.
- Develop a plan and manage the process of bringing the identified sales opportunities to a successful close.
- Actively analyse and lead the opportunities for growth in your segment(s), in close cooperation with the different European countries and their commercial objectives.
- Build a network within the company, its partners and the international security market to keep abreast of new tendencies in the company and our industry.
- Being an ambassador through professional events
- Presenting reporting to the Managing
- Set Quarterly/Yearly Results with the European Board.
- Strong consultative selling skills.
- Strong knowledge and personal network within at least one of these sectors (automotive, aviation, manufacturing, construction, …)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong security technology knowledge is an important plus.
- Creative, hands-on, tenacious, and motivated by startup fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture.
- Result driven and ability to organize your own work.
- Communication and networking skills, able to build a good connection with customers, colleagues and partners in Europe and other regions.
- Good understanding and/or interest in the general international business environment our customers are operating in and the challenges they face.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively in Europe
- master degree or similar by experience, business background (business studies, MBA, …)
- Fluent in English. Spanish, German, Italian or other languages would be a plus.
- Experience in security (guarding, technology), facility management or similar B2B services.
- Business strategy and marketing experiences are a plus.
- An international opportunity in a modern group
- A competitive package
- A management truly oriented on its human capital
- The opportunity to be working on the European level and report to the top management