Channel Marketeer - Europe - International Company
A client who is looking for a channel marketer for a European market based region Antwerp and visits abroad in Europe
A client with family tradition who is active within the automotive market and there for many reasons. Regarding there international expansion, are the looking for a Channel Marketer to professionalise different regions.
This client is a challenger in there sector and who dares to think differently and tackle differently.
They have currently 2 brands within their scope that needs to be established to succeed there long term goals.
You can help them to success there goals.
As a channel Marketer your key achievements will be:
- You will work in a B2B2B channel where you will be responsible for the Activation of the channels to market in your region. You work closely with the sales team to develop and optimise the sales and marketing plan for the key customers which are distributors.
- Channel activation process and plan will be your scope. This contains, Promotional Actions, sponsorships, communication plans, Training events, Incentives and loyalty programs, Brand activation's online and offline
- Customer performance analysis and communicate this to the stakeholders
- You define together with the product department, the product launch plan in your region
- You communicate with your internal marketing team to gather all necessary information regarding competition, market knowledge
- You are together with the brand manager responsible for POS material in your region. The brand manager will decide the look and feel and you will translate this towards your region.
- Identify new business opportunities and make recommendations for go-to-market strategies across new channels, balancing risk and return.
- You have a Master in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or Similar
- 5 years' experience in Marketing position and knowledge about Channel marketing and launching new products
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English and good knowledge of French or German
- You are a good project Manager and able to handle complex and critical projects
- You are willing to travel 20-30% of your time abroad
- You like to work in an international company were you can create and put the standards yourself.
A challenging opportunity within a growing company, you will create possibilities for the future and be an added value for the company. You will be rewarded correctly with a competitive salary package with company car and fringe benefits.