Regional Maintenance Manager - Benelux Project
To strengthen the Team in Belgium our client is searching for a Regional Maintenance Manager (f/m).
- Our client is one of the most famous hotel chains in the world and the main ones in Europe.
- They are operating in almost 30 countries in Europe, America and Africa.
- They are a responsible company in the Tourism industry.
- They offers many services such as Business and Congress Hotels for conferencing, meetings and events.
Specific knowledge of the Regional Maintenance Manager:
Facility Management skills are required.
He or she must be familiar with the design, calculation and maintenance of engineering projects related to all the installations present in a hotel building:
- Electric installations (Low and medium Voltage)
- Heating production (boilers, heat pumps, solar, geothermal, CHP…)
- Cooling production and direct expansion systems
- Plumbing and water treatment
- Fire protection, fire detection and fire alarm systems
- Access control and automatic doors
- Communications (PABX, WiFi, data network, etc.)
What are the main responsibilities of the Regional Maintenance Manager ?
- Manage and coordinate the external maintenance companies of the assigned hotels and of the Business Unit Central Offices.
- Coordinate the maintenance team of every hotel under his or her responsibility.
- Offer technical support to the Maintenance Managers of the hotels when solving incidents, in order to ensure a better performance of the equipment and the facilities, carrying out the most efficient measures.
- Legal control.
- Propose and manage the investment proposals for the installations of the hotels under the area of his or her responsibility (heating and cooling production, HVAC, elevators, etc), analysis suppliers, tender processes together with the Procurement Department, negotiation, invoicing control and implementation monitoring.
- Control and monitor the energy consumption in order to identify possible deviations from the expected and its cause. Define execution plans to optimize the consumption and the energy savings.
- Supervise the implementation and evolution of the measures defined in the maintenance books of the assigned hotels (e.g.: legionella, etc.).
- Assume the environmental responsibilities assigned by your immediate superior, taking care of learning the environmental management system of this hotel chain and participate proactively in improvement action programs and suggestions.
What should have the successful candidate to be Regional Maintenance Manager ?
- Proven working experience as a Facility Manager
- Team management skills and teamwork
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Planning / Working discipline: He or she should be competent in handling simultaneously occurring tasks and smaller projects
- Analysis Capacity
- Respond well to demanding environment
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Focused on results
General Information :
- The position will report hierarchically both to the BU Management and Corporate Engineering Manager.
- Willingness to travel.
- At least 5 years working in similar roles.
- French (mandatory) & English (High English Level). Other languages will also be taken into consideration
- Knowledge of the regulations, codes and standards applicable to the described systems.
- Good knowledge of the energy efficiency field and state-of-the-art technologies to achieve energy savings.
- Advanced computer skills (Office programs and AutoCAD).
Whats's on offer