Business Planning & Analysis Expert (BPA) (permanent)
For an international company active in the pharmaceutical sector and located in Grimbergen we are currently looking for a Business Planning & Analysis Expert (BPA) (m/f) for a permanent position.
The company is located in Grimbergen (Brussels region) and is active in the pharmaceutical industry.
As a Business Planning & Analysis Expert (BPA) you report to the Head BPA and you are responsible for:
- You coordinate, prepare and appropriately challenge financial plans - strategic plans, budgets, latest forecasts and latest outlooks;
- You provide management with clear, objective financial and business data to support the decision making process including supporting them to self-serve financial and market data;
- You partner with the business to arrive at appropriate decisions in line with the financial objectives;
- You monitor costs on a monthly basis via the monthly closing and reforecasting cycle;
- You challenge brands to develop and deliver profit improvement strategies;
- You represent Finance within the BU to ensure that business planning, accounting and control are integrated into decision-making process within the Commercial and Medical functions;
- You participate in finance and multi-function project teams;
- You provide ad-hoc management reports;
- You monitor and ensure the compliance of relevant policies and SOPs;
- You gain exposure to and monitor the external environment to ensure the necessary competitor and market information is understood.
Required profile of the Business Planning & Analysis Expert (BPA):
- You hold a University degree in Finance or Economics; a Master in Business Administration is desirable;
- You are excellent in English and have a good knowledge of Dutch and/or French (written & spoken);
- You have minimum 3 years of relevant experience in controlling or BPA;
- You are a high potential profile with strong track record of career development in multinational settings, ideally in a pharmaceutical or similar sector;
- You are willing to take up international challenge;
- You have following competencies:
- Analytical skills;
- Strong financial knowledge (accounting, reporting,..);
- Open-minded and curious;
- Strong knowledge of SAP and MS office applications;
- Strong writing skills for management reports;
- Strong team player and pro-active attitude;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Builds and maintains close relationship with internal clients;
- Leadership : inspires internal clients to achieve high financial standards.
Offer for the Business Planning & Analysis Expert (BPA):
- An attractive salary package;
- A company car;
- Group and Health Insurance;
- Several extra benefits including an attractive bonus plan
- A real opportunity to join one of the Worldwide leading pharmaceutical organizations with possibility to make a career with high exposure.
Interested in this position at an international pharmaceutical company close to the highway? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: