Digital Product Manager
For an international company, based in Zaventem, active in the healthcare sector, we are looking for a Digital Product Manager for the B2C market to monitor and improve the e-shop platform in their EMEA region.
Our client is an international company but that still feels like a small family company. They are active in the healthcare / pharma sector. US based company and quoted on the NY Stock exchange. Their EMEA headquarters are based in Zaventem, with around 100 people.
- As a Digital Product Manager you are responsible for their e-shop platform in our EMEA region. You are responsible for their digital products from A-Z.
- Together with the management you work on the strategy, roadmap and feature definition.
- You ensure the e-commerce platform for the end user
- You work closely with the digital team and the Product Managers across departments to ensure they meet their business needs
- You closely work with the User Specialist to conduct user tests and interviews that enable you to understand the user needs, which you translate into requirements and acceptance criteria which are in line with the business needs
- You work closely with the product team to ensure a smooth technical implementation
- You report on ongoing features, roadmap and results (predefined KPI's) to the Digital team
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal, everything will be done in English!
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role. Experience with e-commerce, e-shop, online or digital function. Experience in a direct selling industry and/or cosmetics industry are considered as a plus.
- Minimum Bachelor degree within Marketing or IT, preferably with a strong digital link
- You have experience working with agile/scrum methodology
- Experience with organization tools like Jira and Confluence are considered as a plus
- Experience with analytical tools like Google Analytics is considered as a plus
- You are user-driven
- You have excellent organization and coordination skills
- You are curious by nature. You like testing and exploring new options in order to create the best possible deliverables and to see the impact it has on our end-users. You are driven by innovation and constantly strive for improvements on a daily basis
- You have an analytic mindset. You can translate needs, observations and KPI's into doable actions
- You have a good understanding of the digital landscape in EMEA. You are familiar with the latest E-commerce trends
- You are willing to work in an international environment and maintain an uplifting work atmosphere
A strong position in an international healthcare / pharma environment where the employee is at the center
A position in a very dynamic company with a lot of responsibilities and the freedom to take initiatives
A competitive salary package