Sr. Research manager Enzymes
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Sr. Research manager Enzymes Organisation description:
Our client Puratos is looking for a senior research manager to lead the enzymes innovation and upscaling team to add new, differentiating and high value creating enzymes into the portfolio of Puratos key areas : Bakery , patisserie and chocolate.Job description:
To create vision and strategy on how to create discover, produce in a suitable host , with the state of the art genetic tools and with performing fermentation technology and downstream to succeed in the mission.
To staff accordingly
To manage the staff: training, coaching , motivation create synergy , to make people evolve
To work in complete interdependence with other GRS departments and with BU's . Especially with functional fermentation departments, with BU bio flavors, with Bu improvers and BU pat mixes
To structure projects in alignments with the stage and gate methodology, lean approach and fast prototyping
To implement and develop the methodologies used to accelerate and streamline projects
To identify and collaborate with external partners ( univ , start-ups, clients) and leverage the collaborations with extra local , regional or European grants.
Report on the projects and progress on a regular base with discipline for reporting, respect for deadlines and Puratos Group procedures.
To respect safety, security and environment rules, procedures and regulations in a preventive an proactive way/spirit
Represent Puratos in selected technical workgroups in federationsProfile:
- Experienced in people management in a complex environment including off-sites relations
- Innovation, creativity and adaptability
- Team spirit and team work
- Open minded and strong communicator
- Build and manage non hierarchical relationships easy: networker
- Expertise in the enzymology domain : techniques related to isolation, characterization, structure
- function analysis and enzyme functions and mechanisms itself.
- Know-how in molecular biology and techniques related to genetics
- Know-how in fermentation process
- Technology savvy , interested in newest technological developments inside and outside of the fieldOffer:
Fix contract with interesting advantages
There is a support in relocation
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713