International Key Account Manager - Chemical/Plastics
We are looking for an International Key Account Manager in the Chemical industry and were you can grow together with the company.
Our client, an international company specialised in Color and Additive concentrates for plastic Processing Industry, with many production plants based in Europe. They are having globally more then 5000 clients within 50 countries.
The company values are Innovation, Development, High service level and Customer driven development.
They have been a household name within the sector for many years.
Within 5 years, they were able to double the tonnage in the Benelux market were the potential is even bigger.
As an international Key Account Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Customer relationship management of the current client portfolio, negotiations, offers gathering, support to the technical team, new product development. You will visit plants in Europe where HQ is in your scope.
- Acquisition of new customers in the area
- Networking within the sector, customer events, trade fairs
- Gather Market and competitor Intelligence and share with the organisation.
You will report directly to the Managing Director Benelux.
- You have a Master in a technical background with knowledge of Polymers
- You have a proven track record with at least 10 years of experience in the Plastic, packaging or Additives industry.
- You are fluent in English, French and German to become a successor in the region
- You are commercial, relationship builder, Mature, self-disciplined and motivated
- People management capacities will be an asset for your future career within the company
A challenging and independent position within an international company. You will be rewarded accordingly to your experience level.