More than a job. We make the difference !
Delivering First Class Clinical Packaging Solutions
CSM is a global company with five sites across the U.S. and Europe dedicated to clinical trial supplies. Our innovative solutions highlight our flexibility in managing our clients’ clinical trials and allow us to efficiently and quickly deliver medicines to patients in need.
CSM is designed to be agile, which means 100% of our infrastructure is dedicated to making sure our clients’ investigational medical products are packaged, labeled, and shipped on time and with the highest regard for quality.
To strengthen our Project Management Department, our fast growing company is currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic
(Mont-Saint-Guibert - full-time permanent contract)
- Coordinate projects effectively across the operational departments.
- Act as primary contact and final accountable person between the customer and CSM operational departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that CSM services are delivered on time, within budget and according to the agreed quality standards.
- Implement solutions to answer customer’s request in collaboration with Business Development Department.
- Take part in the overall improvements of internal processes and systems.
- High organizational and planning skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Fluent in English + French or Dutch. Any additional language (e.g. German) is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team worker and team spirit.
- Assertiveness and diplomacy.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Familiar with clinical trial processes
- Knowledge of packaging & labelling or supply chain in clinical trials
- GMP – GDP – GCP knowledge
At CSM, we understand our work within the clinical trial process could not happen without our dedicated employees. That’s why we are striving to provide our employees with a challenging working environment which still promotes a work-life balance. We provide competitive compensation and a complete benefits package.
If you have the desire to play your part in making a difference in the lives of patients participating in clinical trials, we want you to apply today by submitting your resume to: email@example.com