German speaking Key Account Manager
As a member of the Japanese Aisin AW Group (28,000 employees worldwide), AW Europe is a major player in the fields of integrated navigation multimedia systems and automatic gearboxes, (ATs), for the automotive industry. AW Europe is recognized and appreciated by renowned automakers for its culture of quality, focusing on technological innovation and concern for Customer satisfaction.
AW Europe currently employs over 1000 people in Europe including 900 in Belgium. Our European headquarters and development centre are located in Braine-l'Alleud, South of Brussels with manufacturing, logistics and aftersales facilities in Baudour (near Mons).
We are looking for a German speaking Key Account Manager (h/f), based within our Automatic Transmissions Sales Department (16 people) located in Braine-l’Alleud.
Based within our Automatic/Transmissions Sales Department (16 people) located in Braine-l’Alleud, you will act as the interface for aftersales business between an assigned customer and Aisin AW/AW Europe. You will lead commercial negotiations, co-ordinate and control after sales projects whilst maintaining customer satisfaction at a high level. The Customer being a major German Car-Maker, we are looking for a person with a good command of the German language.
The role encompasses the following activities:
- Prepare, lead and conclude commercial negotiations with an assigned customer within the boundaries of AW business plans and strategies.
- Report customers’ requirements to the relevant internal departments.
- Co-ordinate, control and administer assigned after sales projects both internally & externally.
- Prepare short and long term sales forecasts that define accurate mid-to long term developments in sales volumes and turnover.
- Delegate, where appropriate, tasks to other departments with clear instructions and control the follow-up of these tasks.
- Participate in internal & external training and actively undertake continuous self-learning.
- You have a business-related university degree or a technical-related degree with at least 3-years’ experience in industrial sales, ideally in the automotive sector.
- You have outstanding analytical and reporting skills and you are able to comprehend complex issues.
- You can communicate effectively.
- Assertive and proactive, you supervise your Key Account Coordinator whilst providing constructive support and development opportunities.
- You are fluent in English and German and at ease in an international environment. Other languages such as French or Japanese are an asset for this position.
- You are willing to travel (up to 20%).
- Personal skills : customer oriented, strong negotiator, well organized, team player, sress resistant
Tags : Sales, KAM, key account manager, business developer, business development, automotive, technico-commercial, technical sales, negociation, international sales, industrial sales, technical sales, german, allemand
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic team in the automotive business;
- An open, multicultural and international environment;
- A modern and pleasant work environment within easy access of Braine-l’Alleud (near Brussels).
To apply for this function in:
Prepare your resume,
Click on " APPLY NOW " and upload your resume.
Technical problem? Please contact the Talentfinder Customer Service : 067/64.47.60