Customer Service Aftersales (German/English)
As a Customer Service Aftersales (German/English) you will offer commercial and administrative support to customers.
Our client is an international company active in the Healthcare sector, located in the region of Leuven.
As a Customer Service Aftersales (German/English) you are responsible for:
- stay in contact with customers (phone and mail) in handling various aftersales activities
- offer your customers a follow up-service of devices
- organise repairs and check the service agreements that are in place
- organise the return of the devices together with the logistics team
- manage stock and place orders if necessary (in SAP)
- take all necessary actions to resolve issues, initiate returns, credit notes, etc.
The ideal Customer Service aftersales:
- very good level of German and English + another European language (French, Italian, Dutch, ... ) is mandatory.
- ideally a first experience in a customer focused position
- excellent communication skills and problem solving skills
- a positive, enthusiastic and dynamic person
- flexible and going for 100% customer satisfaction
- result-oriented and structured way of working
As a Customer Service Aftersales (German/English) you will work in a very nice international environment known for its multicultural and dynamic atmosphere.
You will get the chance to be part of a great team and offer added value for your customers.
You will receive a nice salary package with fringe benefits.