Position as Legal Assistant with responsibilities and variety within International Setting!
International Company within Trading and Distribution located in the North of Antwerp. Motivated and Multicultural Team!
As Legal Assistant your main tasks are:
- handle debt recovery claims: start and follow-up the procedure
- collect all information for claim handling and communicate with all departments involved
- determine the strategy for pursuing the claim with your colleagues
- draft reports
- give all round support to the legal team. Manage the administration of the legal team: data management, database searches, collection of signatures, etc.
- handle formalities for authorities and collect all relevant documentation
- prepare basic legal documents (commercial agreements, lease agreements, etc.)
- complete legal archiving
- you have experience in either insurance/credit claims management or legal or management assistance
- you have obtained a Bachelor's degree (preferably: Bachelor of Laws)
- you are interested in legal matters
- you are fluent in English with a decent knowledge of Dutch. Knowledge of French and/or Spanish is an asset
- you are extremely punctual and you work accurately. You are detail-oriented, structured, process-oriented.
- you have a logical mind-set and you are a quick learner
- you can both work in team and independently
- you want to be part of a motivated team
- international and global company with multicultural mind-set
- cooperation with motivated and skilled colleagues
- open company culture
- attractive renumeration package including fringe benefits