Head of Finance & Administration
- Head of Finance & Administration with legal background
- Fluent in French & English
Our client is part of an international industrial group.
As Head of Finance & Administration based in Brussels, you will be responsible for:
- Accounting expertise;
- Establishing financial statements;
- Providing external obligations (audit, social & legal);
- Thinking up the annual budget;
- Ensuring compliance & tax activities;
- Detailed reporting process to the Group President;
- Handling HR & administrative role for a small structure (payroll, insurances, facilities, etc.).
The ideal Head of Finance & administration will have/be:
- Master in Finance or related;
- Strong track record in an accounting & finance role (industrial sector is an asset);
- Legal background (compliance, tax, etc.) is strongly recommended;
- Fluency in French & English;
- IT oriented;
- Expert in Excel & BOB 50;
- Multi-skilled & autonomous;
- Trusted & diplomatic person with outstanding communication skills;
Our client offers a very competitive salary package with excellent benefits.