Data Analyst - Liège
For a client, OfficeTeam is looking for a Data Analyst. It is for a temporary contract with possibility of permanence.
Our client is a well-known company based in Liège, with a core business in Logistics.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- You digitalize the information by combining various sources into tools
- You provide relevant information at accurate time, as well as consistent reports and analysis
- You deliver insightful information on a consistent and standardized basis to enhance management decision making
- You handle daily reporting requests
- You support the operations by designing current full process operations in order to simulate future scenarios of continuous improvement
- You are in charge of the monthly inventories and provisions reporting in collaboration supported by the Liege analysts' team
- You support the annual budget process and quarterly forecast preparation, in accordance with timelines and in collaboration with Finance operation
We are looking for :
- You own a Bachelor or a Master Degree in Management, Economics or Logistics
- You have a good level in English (B2)
- You are available for a new challenge
- You are spontaneous, dynamic and result oriented
We offer you a challenge in an international company
Interested ? Please send us your CV (edited with word if possible) and you cover letter.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :