Directeur Bureau Bruxelles (Banque Privée)
Head of Brussels Desk for an independent investment company
Our client is a growing company, active in private banking.
They are looking for the next opening of a branch in Brussels in a prestigious building based in Brussels.
Our client has an innovative approach, with an irreproachable work ethic, offering a long term partnership to clients
The successful candidate shall have the following responsibilities:
- developing a portfolio of clients
- being in charge of Brussels office
- offering real added value through analysis, understanding and your correct assessment of customers expectations
- proposing customised advice on investments, legal and tax asset structuring, loans, real estate management, etc.
- monitoring of client portfolio results and returns, and take corrective action where necessary within the strategic defined by the company
- monitoring the evolution of financial markets and financial analysis, as well as the products, services and solutions offered by the company
- develop a personal network, as well as set up / support commercial actions addressed to customers
- complying to external regulations, Bank rules and procedures applicable to the function, and monitor all risk and compliance activities matching risk mitigation
- Master in Economics, Business Management, Financial Markets or a like
- At least 5 years experience in Private banking with a strong track record in Belgium
- Excellent knowledge of Financial Markets, with a good knowledge of Belgian regulations
- Rigorous, well organized and good administrative skills with a previous experience in people management
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Excellent editorial and negotiations skills
- Fluent in French, good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Passion for Financial Markets, strategy and research
The company offers a competitive salary with a wide range of benefits